Basically, there could be hundreds if not thousands of dollars in your pocket without you even knowing. Have you ever stopped to search through your pocket change? If you’re a reader of sites like this, maybe. But the average person has not.
Here are the top 10 coins to look for if you do:
1. 1969-S Lincoln Cent With a Doubled Die Obverse – worth $35,000 or more.
2. 1970-S Small Date Lincoln Cent With a Doubled Die Obverse – worth approx $3,000
3. 1972 Lincoln Cent With a Doubled Die Obverse – worth $500 or so
4. 2004-D Wisconsin State Quarter With an Extra Leaf – worth $200-300
5. 1999 Wide “AM” Reverse Lincoln Cent – worth $5 to $600. (Too bad it’s not the 1998 Wide AM)
6. 1982 No Mint Mark Roosevelt Dime – worth $30 to $50 (I’m always looking for this one, as it’s probably the easiest to spot)
7. Presidential Dollar Edge Lettering Errors – worth $50-3,000 (Are these even “in circulation”?)
8. 1995 Doubled Die Obverse Lincoln Cent – worth $20-50
9. Certain Uncirculated State Quarters depending on demand – could be worth double to triple their value per roll.
10. Silver Half Dollars aka 90% and 40% Halves – worth $4-5 and $10-11. I’m always looking for these too! And so are you roll hunters out there.
How about you, ever find any of these floating around in circulation?